New name, same trusted source for hearing help
There’s a new name in the world of hearing healthcare:
Amplifon Hearing Health Care. And, while the name is new, the program is not.
Amplifon Hearing Health Care, formerly known as HearPO, has been around for 20
years and has earned the trust of millions of people across the country.
The previous name, HearPO, may have changed, but the program
remains the same in all other respects. In other words, you can count on
Amplifon Hearing Health Care for access to the highest quality care for your
hearing, along with competitive prices on brand-name hearing aids.
At Amplifon Hearing Health Care, we want to make it as easy
as possible for hearing-impaired individuals to get the answers and help they
need. We do this by matching them with the right providers and the appropriate
hearing aid technology. We also stay with them every step of the way, from the
initial phone call to the hearing aid fitting and aftercare.
So why did we change the name from HearPO to Amplifon
Hearing Health Care? Amplifon, our parent company, is one of the most
recognized and trusted names in hearing healthcare and has earned a strong
reputation for helping people reconnect with life’s most beautiful moments and
memories. Our new name will perfectly complement our aim to bring the gift of good
hearing to many more lives…perhaps even you or someone who’s close to you.
Who is Amplifon Hearing Health Care?
Amplifon Hearing Health Care is the largest provider of hearing healthcare benefits in the United States, covering more than 175 million lives. The Amplifon Hearing Health Care program features:
- A nationwide network of nearly 4,000 hearing healthcare providers who’ve met our strict credentialing requirements
- More than 2,000 hearing aid models from leading manufacturers
- A low-price guarantee: If you find a lower price at another local provider, we’ll gladly beat that price by 5%
- A three-year warranty, including coverage for repairs, loss or damage
- A 60-day no-risk trial period
- Easy access to your hearing healthcare program — just call 1.877.846.7074