Exceptional care. Because your members are as important to us as they are to you.
We offer customizable hearing healthcare packages to meet the needs of your organization and its members.
With a nationwide network of over 5,100 credentialed audiologists and over 2,000 hearing aid devices from high-caliber brands such as Oticon, Phonak and Starkey, Amplifon provides hearing health care solutions for over 100+ million people. A recognized leader in the industry, we offer great packages that dramatically lower costs without compromising the unparalleled service your members expect.
Get started today with flexible programs that fit your needs
It’s simple to add Amplifon benefits to your plan at no cost to you or your members. Call or email to talk to a representative about our partner packages.
Our Discount Program gives your members the best price, support and services for their hearing health.
- No program costs, enrollment fees or forms for members or the organization
- Free comprehensive support including:
- Dedicated Patient Care Advocates to guide members through process
- Full reporting and transparency on program utilization and savings
- Member communication and education
- National network coverage
- Latest technology
- Full aftercare program including 1-year free follow-up care, 2-years free batteries, and 3-year warranty
Our Funded Program includes all the benefits of our Discount Program as well as these features:
- Fully credentialed network of providers
- Benefits and eligibility verification
- Billing and claims management
- Fully customized CRM and communication plans
- Private Label Hearing Program
Doing nothing has a cost
1 in 9 Americans currently have hearing loss, but too few are seeking help. Studies show that hearing loss impacts overall health by contributing to isolation, depression, physical injury and even dementia. Amplifon partners reduced the cost of insurance claims by over $20 million in 2015, and we can help you, too.Read Sound Stories
Learn more about how hearing health discount programs can help your organization.
Download our Hearing Discount White Paper by completing the form below