- Patient is referred to clinic and appointment is scheduled
- Amplifon verifies insurance benefits
- Provider informs patient of the copay - $695, $795 or $995 dependent on product pricing tier
- Fallon Senior Plan patients can purchase a higher priced hearing aid(s), however, the difference between their copay and the device cost becomes the patient's out-of-pocket responsibility.
- Disclosure form is provided by Amplifon and must be reviewed with Fallon Senior Plan patient prior to fitting.
- Provider recommends hearing aid(s) and orders from the manufacturer using the appropriate Amplifon bill-to number and your ship-to address. Please reference the PO reference number located on the Receipt of Delivery form. Amplifon pays the manufacturer for hearing aids and earmolds under this plan.
Fitting and Payment:
- Hearing aid(s) must be fit by a contracted Fallon Senior Plan professional.
- Patient pays full invoice amount. Payment to Amplifon may be made via e-check or credit card through the provider portal, or through Care Credit and must be forwarded to Amplifon. If patient cannot pay by e-check, credit card, or Care Credit, then payment by check will be accepted. Checks should be made payable to Amplifon Hearing Health Care.
- Please send the signed Receipt of Delivery and Disclosure forms along with the Packing Slip from the manufacturer to Amplifon Hearing Health Care within 24 hours of fitting.